The participation for the Facebook - Competition is only possible for the conditions listed here and in the competition entry. By participating in the competition, the participant expressly acknowledges these terms and conditions:
- The competitions are not affiliated with Facebook. Flyingmachines.de is neither supported by Facebook, sponsored, nor is Facebook liable for our actions. The organization is solely and solely the organizer. Facebook is free to each participant.
- The organizer is not liable in any form for direct or indirect damages resulting from the participation in the action or the unavailability of the internet server, unless these are due to gross negligence or willful misconduct, which is the responsibility of the organizer ,
- During the competition, the organizer adheres to the legal provisions of the Telemedia Act, as well as to the conditions of the laws against unfair competition. Therefore, no unauthorized contact is made for advertising purposes, but only to inform the winner.
- Insofar as personal data are collected by participants in the course of the competition, these are collected, processed and used by the organizer solely for the purpose of carrying out the competition and can be permanently published on the FlyingMachines.de Facebook page.
- are exclusively users who are at least 18 years old and who meet the requirements specified in the respective competition.
The organizer reserves the right to change, adapt or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
- The legal process is excluded.