What are you doing after Quad-FPV Racing? Yes, relaxing.....but not necessarly with the new FPV Nano Skyhunter. He comes with pre-installed RC euqipment (only PNP version) and is made of molded 100% black EPP. The Nano Skyhunter is the onlyEPP moded FPV airplane with this small size.
With its wingspan of less than 80cm he suits perfect into the car and this means you can take him out for afterwork flying.
The most impressive thing, there is no special airplane RC equipment necessary. The Nano Skyhunter flies with the same equipmet you are using for your Racing Drones.
You can easyly remove the top part of the nose and place there our FPV Cam incl. transmitter.
- Molded, white EPO foam
- Super compact size for zipping through small places
- PNP assembles in 30 minutes or less when hot glue is used
- Easy to find CG with finger bumps under wings
- 2 Piece canopy for FPV gear with strong magnets
- Simple, one handed launches - "Like throwing a small football"
- Powerful, multirotor style motor with almost unlimited vertical (PNP)
- Due to the nature of molded EPP, regular CA (super glue) does not adhere well unless the shiny surface is scored. For assembly, we recommend hot glue, Foam Tac, or Welders glue.
- Even though most of the electronics are installed, some assembly is required. This is an easy model to assemble; however, basic modeling skills are needed.
- Required assembly includes:
- assembly of the tail to get the horizontal stabilizer
- assembly of the tail with the wings
- prop assembly and check correct motor direction
- installation of the receiver and connection with the servo's
- installation of the FPV equipment - if wished
Our FPV sugestion
- Foxeer Arrow, RunCam Swift or FX798T
- Foxeer, Lumenier or FX VTXs
- 5.8 Ghz CL VTX antenna
- RedRotorOSD Pro Mini
All products are availale in our shop.
- Wingspan: 780mm (31")
- Lenght: 540mm (21")
- Weight: 230g (w/o LiPo & FPV equipment)
- suggested ESC: 20A 2-3s with XT60 connector (not included)
- suggested Motor: 2204 2200kv (not included)
- suggested Prop: 6x3 (not included)
- suggested Servo: 3x 5g (not included)
- Recommended LiPo: 3S 1300mAh (not included)
- Recommended AUW (Take-off weight): <375g
- Nano Skyhunter KIT version